Sciatica Pain Relief
You have overwhelming pain; it drains you physically and emotionally to the point you really don’t know what to do. You can hardly walk, if at all, and you don’t even consider bending your back. At times, tears of pain flow uncontrollably. Drugs like Vicodin, Percocet and Cortisone become forms of temporary pain relief, and of course… epidurals.
Your world now revolves around your sciatica pain.
What causes Sciatica Pain
Sciatica pain is a symptom of a medical condition. The underlying medical condition can be anything from a pinched nerve to prostate cancer or a tumor. As you know by now, the sciatic nerve starts at your buttocks and ends in your feet. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in your body and is inflamed due to the underlying medical condition. The inflammation of the nerve causes your pain. For this reason, your doctor has prescribed you anti-inflammatory drugs to calm down the inflammation of the sciatic nerve which in turn reduces the pain.
Unfortunately, the drugs only provide temporary relief and can cause side effects, especially when they are taken over a longer period of time.
Must-Do when you have Sciatica Pain
Getting sciatica pain relief is essential for your quality of life. However, in most cases you will be treating the symptom of the underlying medical condition. Make sure to visit your medical professional and find out what causes your pain. The best possible outcome is complete relief of sciatica pain by treating the underlying medical condition. But for now you only care about one thing: getting rid of the pain – fast.
How to get sciatic pain relief
As mentioned, sciatic pain is caused by the inflammation of the sciatic nerve. When you relieve the inflammation, you relieve the pain. There are a few properties the ideal sciatica pain relief solution needs to have different pain relievers:
- Topical application – The cause of sciatica pain can often be pointed out. It makes sense to apply a pain relief and anti-inflammatory solution right on the cause of the pain and inflammation.
- Not a maximum number of applications – In most cases, relieving the sciatica pain will not resolve the underlying medical condition. As a result the pain can come back. You will benefit most from a solution that can be applied without limitation.
- Multiple ingredients for the same problem – A solution with multiple ingredients that attack pain and/or inflammation is more beneficial than a solution that has one ingredient for pain and/or inflammation solution.
- No side effects – You will use the solution for a longer period of time, so you want to ensure there are no negative side effects.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – There are many pain relief products that do not work. A money back guarantee protects you and shows a company that stands behind its product.
Using these criteria will narrow down the available products significantly.
When you find a product with these properties, take some time to research the ingredients to assure you are dealing with a legitimate sciatic pain relief cream.