As a myth many believe that sweat causes the unpleasant smell coming from your body. The fact is that our sweat has no odor of its own. The foul smell is constituted only when it gets in contact with the bacteria which are surfaced on your body. Several things can constitute for the causes of the body odor. Body sprays and deodorants are temporary short lived solutions to combat it. One has to look beyond the obvious to find out the actual remedy for body odor.
Scientifically it has been proven the body odor helps in dividing your whole body emotionally and physically. There are about 2.5 million sweat glands in your body acting as tiny air-conditioners to keep the temperature of your body in moderation. In a more generic term you can see sweat as a thermostat working in conjunction with your body temperature helping it to cool down when you get anxious, tensed and sometimes depressed กําจัดกลิ่นตัว.
There are several reasons which combine together to generate odor coming from your body. Some are as follows:
– Uncommon Genetic conditions constituting towards sweating which later results in bad odor.
– Unhygienic living conditions, like irregular bathing patterns, dirty clothes, less usage of toiletries and sometimes unawareness in rural areas.
– Eczema or psoriasis or some skin allergy or fungal infection can be the cause of bad odor.
– Medication used for kidney, hypoglycaemia and liver ailments can also contribute in generating bad odor.
– Deficiency of zinc mineral, cavities, toxins, etc is also one of the reasons.
– Another cause is smoking or alcohol consumption.
– Low level of male hormones, menopause, and gastrointestinal problems along with weak metabolism is a general constituent for bad odor.
A great deal of research has been done to find out the cure which are both home remedies and those prescribed by physicians. For extreme cases certain medication is advised by the dermatologists to reduce the bad odor. Although there are some tips to be considered by everyone to reduce the bad body odor like not wearing very tight fitted clothes and shoes in summers as it will accentuate the sweating process eventually resulting in bad odor.
Also synthetic fabrics trap sweat and are not breathable and hence do not let the air pass through the fabric thus making you feel very hot when worn over a longer period of time. In summers due to warm temperature your body is bound to produce more sweat thus generating bacterial infections leading to the bad odor.
Everyone has an innate desire to look good, smart and fresh at all times but very few people are aware of the tips which one needs to bear in mind when considering How to cure body odor? These are small steps which one should undertake to ensure in minimizing the bad odor:
– Taking a shower with an antibacterial soap will always help.
– Use more of cotton clothes to ensure passing of air through your garments.
– Use homemade remedies to clean your armpits and hands and feet.
– Choosing your product carefully is a must like deodorants or antiperspirants which blocks your sweat pores which is not a good idea in a long turn.
– If you are worried from your feet getting wet into the sweat very often then you can use anti-bacterial dusting powders to keep them dry and infection free
– Fragrant talcum powders are also one of the temporary options for small intervals.
– Using white vinegar or rosewater in your bathing water also gives a refreshing feel and reduces bad odor.
– Use a deodorant or antiperspirant that contains aluminium chlorohydrate or zirconium.